[BKARTS] printing photographs

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST SERV, OR TO ME. PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS HERE:
stefanka@sbcglobal.net

Hello all, I have a wedding photographer who has been in touch with me. She
is looking for ways to print wedding photographs and text in a book format,
to then have bound into custom wedding books for her clients. Since I did
not have answers to all her questions, I told her I would post her inquiry
to this list serv. I know she would appreciate any info you all can help her
out with.

These are her questions:

" For printing photographs for a book resulting in a print equivalent in
quality to a coffee-table photography book print: what are the
recommendations for:
1. The printer type
2. Resolution of the printer
3. Paper type (some sort of semi-glossy paper thin enough to be able to flip
the page, but thick enough to be able to print on both sides of the page)
4. Paper thickness
Recommendation for a printing service in the US?"

Again, please reply here: stefanka@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!
Alex Appella
www.transientbooks.com