[BKARTS] incorporating (polymer) clay

I looked through  the archives  which gave me lots of valuable info on polymer clay. Can anyone recommend a book or two for a good reference.
I would like to see examples of/learn about using polymer clay in making books. I've seen covers made from it and wondered about entire books. Also want information on glue, tools, techniques that have been used successfully with it. How about 'writing'/marking directly into the clay?
I understand Ms. K. Amt  is quite accomplished and would appreciate a web address. Anyone else whose work I could view would be helpful.
Thanks,
Christine Tarantino
Words of Light Publishing
Massachusetts