Re: [BKARTS] printing photographs

13.05.2003 to 30.08.2003 at 3705'17" North latitude.

I have no idea, but this is a close comparison -- I
think it indicates that the Xerox toners *at this
state of the art* is better for color fastness than
the toners produced by Lexmark and HP. But the liquid
toners used in our HP Digital Press 3200 proform much
better than this.

MayKitten
--- Jules Siegel <siegel@CAFECANCUN.COM> wrote:
> on 8/30/03 4:22 PM, Silver MayKitten at
> maykitten1@YAHOO.COM wrote:
>
> > There is also a question of permanancy. There is a
> set of HP, Lexmark and
> > Xerox laser printed pages in my southern window
> and I have watched for changes
> > in colour.
>
> How long have they been there? Does anyone know of a
> formula for estimating
> permanancy based on exposure to sunlight?

> other related
>             resources and links go to the
> Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
>                       <http://www.philobiblon.com>