Re: [BKARTS] Miniature Book Collections

Kevin:

There are many special collections libraries in the college and university
area. My miniature books have been bought by Yale, Harvard, UCLA, Wells
College, San Francisco Univ, Indiana Univ, San Diego State Univ, Washington
Univ (St Louis), Brown Univ, American Intercontinal Univ (LA), Southern
Methodist Univ, Emory Univ, Carnegie Mellon Univ, UC Santa Barbara... and
many private libraries as well (like the Getty). Just go to the website of
any large University and get their address and send them an announcement.

Patrice Baldwin
Pequeño Press