Re: [BKARTS] printing photographs-Adaptec DirectCD

Yes, but since we usually are not told the software or
drive used to write the discs, we have to be aware.
Our problem is that everyone has some kind of CD
writer if their computer was made after about 1998 or
1999, so we get a lot of CD's by amateurs. On the
other hand people with Zip drives are pretty serious
and know what they are doing.

We pre-flight everything eith Markzware FlightCheck
4.5 that comes through the door any way.

MayKitten

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess