Re: [BKARTS] Yes Stikflat Glue

Alan.

"Yes" stikflat, ( trust I am still intitled to express my opinion) is second
only to Scotch Tape in it's inappropriateness for use on  books. It is not
only highly acidic, but, it looses its bond after a while. And like Scotch Tape
it turns the paper it's used on brown. Generally speaking, it's bad stuff. Stay
away from it.

Ed S.