Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 21 Sep 2003 to 22 Sep 2003 (#2003-262)

emergency/disaster use.
 91505 SOLAR/DYNAMO RADIO $24.95 / EACH
  Found this at http://www.sciplus.com

 Recorder, 6-Second
Our favorite calendar entry is simply 2:00. Leaving us wondering: where?
with whom? and why? The answer to this dilemma is our pocket sized (2-5/8" x
1-3/4" x 5/8") six second recorder. Feed it the batteries you buy and it is
ready to go. Whisper whatever you need to remember, play it back later. What
could be easier? We've seen similar items for $10 in fancy stores. Now,
where did I put that little recording...
 30076 RECORDER, 6-SECOND $3.50 / EACH

I know I have seen those little buttons like the music boxes that they put
in birthday cards and such but can not find any yet.  Don't know just what
to ask the search engines.  Could check out the big craft stores.
Can I sign up for your class??  Lights and all in your books, WOW those
lucky kids.
Lee