[BKARTS] Book Arts Jam, Los Altos, California October l8

Greetings,

I'm organizing an outreach/educational table at the next Book Arts
Jam and plan to 'list' and/or display  current and upcoming book arts
shows, especially in the Northern California area.

If anyone has anything they would like us to 'advertise'/display,
please email me  flyers, brochures, whatever you have that you would
like out on the table;  or you can mail (but please send at least a
dozen of everything) to:

B. Mortkowitz
P.O. Box 320614
Los Gatos, CA  95032