[BKARTS] The Center for Book Arts in New York City - reduced tuition on Bookbinding I workshops

I am writing to let you know that tuition for our Bookbinding I class has
been reduced to $395 for non members and $375 for members. Please pass this
on to anyone you think would be interested (or take this opportunity to
register yourself).

Students in this class will make several books, including pamphlet bindings,
multi-section books, a simple enclosure, and books that become great
journals, sketchbooks, and albums. We have two sections beginning next week,
one on Monday and one on Tuesday nights from 6 to 9 pm, a weeklong daytime
intensive in November, and an ongoing Tuesday daytime workshop, Oct 7- Nov
4th.

Call us at the Center to register.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Coordinator