Re: [BKARTS] Mat or Guillotine

I bought two L-shaped, right-angled metal things - set squares? - from a
building supply store. One is 16" x 24"; the other is 12" x 8". They cost me
$40 Canadian.

The metal is thick enough that I can fit board nicely into the right angle
of the larger "thing", then position the other right-angle on the surface of
the board along a straight side and get a perfect 90 degree cut using a Olfa
knife on a cutting mat.

Best wishes,

John Ballantrae