[BKARTS] Book Arts in Santa Fe New Mexico

I'm planning a trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico  (USA) in the coming weeks
and I was wondering what Book Arts related events, people, galleries,
stores, conservatories etc. that I could see while I am there.
Any and all suggestions and  information is welcome!
Thank you!
Sue Clancy
http://home.telepath.com/~artist/
artist@xxxxxxxxxxxx