From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Lavinia Adler
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 7:48 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Book Arts in Santa Fe New Mexico

"Paper Marbling in New Mexico" runs from Oct. 10 to Nov. 28 at the Palace
of the Governors, with the opening reception on the 10th at 5:30 p.m.
There will be a marbling demonstration by Tom Leech on Sat. Oct. 25 from
1-3 p.m.

The Palace of the Governors location is not given on the postcard
announcement. Well, the street address is but not the city! I think it's
in Santa Fe, but better double check.

Lavinia Adler