[BKARTS] Altered Books

Everyone on this list has a right to his or her beliefs without someone tossing about derogatory names.  Couldn't we all get along and stop the bickering about who believes what? My belief is that this is not the correct forum for discussing creationism or evolutionism.  How about more information on the bookarts? Thanks you.
Jeanne