Re: [BKARTS] Altered Books

If we're going to talk about altered books, let's do it in the creative
sense. Sounds like an interesting topic and one many could positively
respond too.

As to that "other" altered book thread. That's dead, and anyone who
resurrects it will invoke my ire. Drop it. Clear?

Let's develop some thicker skins around here. BTW, that's a common problem
with leathers these days too, even though the skins are of a high quality...

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>