Re: [BKARTS] Looking for paper hanging rack. . .

Teresa Stroud wrote:

Like many of you, I have many fine art papers that I would like to store on
a paper hanging rack - the kind of almost ladder-like configuration with
dowel rods, similar to the old-fashioned newspaper racks at the library.  I
would imagine that they are sold somewhere or maybe someone has worked out a
woodworking pattern for them.  I have seen them at art supply stores
including The Paper Source, but staff there do not know where these racks
come from. . .

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
--Teresa

I don't know about where to look for one of wood, but i think you could
easily improvise a hanging rack with two lengths of chain suspended from
the ceiling and as many brass dowels as you need racks.