[BKARTS] PROF LIB [BKARTS] Looking for paper hanging rack. . .

Old fashioned indoor laundry drying racks (now used for wet coats, mittens, etc.)  Often found new in hardware stores or sometimes building supply stores.

Cheer.s Edith.

Teresa Stroud wrote:

>Like many of you, I have many fine art papers that I would like to store on
>a paper hanging rack - the kind of almost ladder-like configuration with
>dowel rods, similar to the old-fashioned newspaper racks at the library.  I
>would imagine that they are sold somewhere or maybe someone has worked out a
>woodworking pattern for them.  I have seen them at art supply stores
>including The Paper Source, but staff there do not know where these racks
>come from. . .
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thank you!
>--Teresa

I don't know about where to look for one of wood, but i think you could
easily improvise a hanging rack with two lengths of chain suspended from
the ceiling and as many brass dowels as you need racks.