[BKARTS] Re; Looking for paper hanging rack. .

I've had luck with the "sweater drying racks" (think I got mine at k-mart a
couple years back),  they are white, with plastic white piping that stack on
top of one another-- and have mesh inbetween...
I have lots of different papers, and they all fit.  I slide the papers in-
according to design or color type, maybe about 10-20 sheets per section-
(sometimes I use cardboard too, to separate or for extra support).
They stack up in a corner of my studio- about 7 or 8 stacks high. It works
for me because I don¹t have a convenient hanging space and think I would
get frustrated with clothespins, etc.

Good luck ,
Anna B
Anna Birch