[BKARTS] Stand and Deliver

Just a reminder that the deadline for entries for Stand and Deliver:
Engineering Sculpture into a Book Format is just a month away.  The show
opens at the Brookfield Craft Center next spring and then travels to Mesa
College in San Diego, Florida Atlantic University, the Denver Public
Library, and the Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts.
There will be a catalog with a pop-up title page, color photographs, essays,
and an interactive CD.

If you are working on a project and it looks like you will be cutting it
close, let's talk about it before the November 17 deadline.  My computer
will be in the shop most of next week, but you are welcome to call me at
(914) 663-9366 if you have any questions.

The early entries have been incredible and I know that there are many more
inventive books out there that should be included.  Please get your entries
in as soon as possible.

Ed (Hutchins)