From: "Mara Jevera Fulmer" <mara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: sizes

These are international paper sizes.

A4 is 210 mm x 297 mm -- approx. 11.67 inches x 8.25 inches (similar=20
but longer and narrower than our "letter" size).
A3 is 420 x 297 mm -- approx. 16.5 x 11.67 inches (similar to our=20
Tabloid paper)
A2 is 594 x 420 mm -- approx. 22.34 x 16.5 inches

Going up or down from there means halving or doubling the short edge.

Hope this helps,

Mara

++++