Re: [BKARTS] New York Central Art Supply

A few days ago I was in there but the second floor was closed.  That is
where the papers are.  They had a note up that you could ask for what you
needed but like most people I like to spend some time looking.  From
conversations overheard I gathered they need to do some floor
repairs.  Does anyone know anything further?
mailto:beaded.lady@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze2q32p/
Lora Frisch the left handed Bronx beader, chessplayer, stamper and embroiderer