[BKARTS] Digital Books

I would like to thank all those that responded to my previous inquiry
seeking digital books about books available on the web. We have now posted
our the results at:

<http://www.oakknoll.com/digitalbooks.php>

Our digital books page links to 40 fully digitized texts many of which are
hosted at major library institutions around the world. As many of the books
were digitized by different institutions over a variety of times the
utility for viewing the texts varies from title to title. Some items are
just plain text, some have search utilities, some have color images at
different resolutions.

The books are organized into topics: Bibliography, Bookbinding, Book
Collecting, Book Design Book Illustration, Book Selling, Fine Printing,
Libraries, Literary Criticism, History of Printing, Typography, Writing and
Calligraphy.

Highlights of the list include:

American Type Founders Co. SPECIMEN BOOK AND CATALOGUE. (1923)
Thomas F. Adams. TYPOGRAPHIA; OR, THE PRINTER'S INSTRUCTOR (1851)
Theodore Low De Vinne. TITLE-PAGES AS SEEN BY A PRINTER.
Grolier Club. ONE HUNDRED BOOKS FAMOUS IN ENGLISH LITERATURE
Martin Hardie. ENGLISH COLOURED BOOKS.
Holbrook Jackson and Stanley Morison. A BRIEF SURVEY OF PRINTING
Richard de Bury.  THE PHILOBIBLON OF RICHARD DE BURY
Luther Ringwalt, editor. AMERICAN ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF PRINTING.
Roberts and Etherington. BOOKBINDING AND THE CONSERVATION OF BOOKS
Daniel Berkeley Updike. PRINTING TYPES

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be more than happy to add
appropriate titles.

Thanks,
Andrew Armacost

Oak Knoll Books, ABAA , ILAB