[BKARTS] letterpress rentals in new england?

Can anyone tell me where I can rent time on letterpresses in the New England
area? I know about the Center for Book Arts in NYC, but are there others?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thank you!
Bethany
Pinwheel Press

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan
online from McAfee.