Re: [BKARTS] Changing to preservation

I learned a long time ago that in order to supervise (also train)
anyone in repair and preservation, I had to be able to do it myself.
Just knowing the techniques of repair was not adequate, which became
obvious as questions needed answers.  The answers had better be good
ones, because the wrong ones have long consequences.  And there is no
manual of routines written that will cover it all.  Learn the work,
learn to think.

Dorothy is absolutely right.

Carol
Eugene, OR