Re: [BKARTS] skill in preservation

Dear Susan
   I deeply appreciate your clarification.  Thank you.  I would hope that
as  libraries face increasing demands on their resources all those who have
knowledge and skills will contribute them to the task of allotting them
wisely.  No one person can possibly know it all, so mutual respect and
cooperation must be the order of the day.
  Dorothy