[BKARTS] Looking for Bob Muens

Hello List,

If anyone out there has contact information on Key West bookbinder Bob
Muens, I'd appreciate hearing back from you off-list, or Bob, if you're out
there, please reply. The email contact I have for Bob is no longer operational.

Thanks!
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida