[BKARTS] Re:   BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 20 Oct 2003 to 21 Oct 2003 (#2003-291)

Hi frank et all- [et?]
I bought the most amazing plastic trays with tight fitting lids from a
restaurant supplier. You can get pretty much any size. They are heavy, deep and easy
to clean. I assume they are designed for catering political fund raisers;
delivering Jell-O salad? The lids themselves are about an inch in depth and I
also use that part for soaking clean paper. I bought one originally for acid
etching metal and they became so valuable I bought 3 more. They are not cheap but
if the waters rise up in your neck of the woods you could sail to safety.

Hope this helps. Boxer Northwest in Portland Oregon is the supplier I use.

T. Ely