[BKARTS] The Renaming of Red Wagon Bookworks

Hello Book Arts and Letterpress Folk:

Late last night, we announced to the Red Wagon email list the renaming of
Red Wagon Bookworks, and now I'd like to do the same for all of you. It's a
long story that I'm not telling anymore, because now we are focused on
what's ahead. Water under the bridge, as they say. And now, in a nutshell,
our new press name:

CONVIVIO BOOKWORKS

Convivio is an Italian word, translating to "feast" or "banquet." Those of
you who know our books may find it fitting; we do. We'd be most pleased if
you'd pay us a visit at our brand new website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

It contains not only a catalog of our handmade, letterpress-printed books
and broadsides (now with a secure shopping cart for ordering), but also
some other items of interest, including an on-line studio tour and the
Convivio Book of Days, a page that changes with each passing month. With
just a few days left in October, already it's time to get to work on what's
next.

If we're in your address book, please update your records: from now on, we
can be reached at <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. Everything else--mailing
address, telephone--remains as it was before. Including the fact that we
are the same two guys with a printing press in our home, making books and
broadsides by hand. Hope you can visit.

Thank you, and write when you can,
        John, for

        John Cutrone and Seth Thompson