Re: [BKARTS] who's the author?

On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 07:34 PM, Dan Lauffer wrote:
There is a series published in France of various authors "par lui mem"
or in
their own words. Try going on abebooks with the title, and the author
(editor)
may be listed in the offerings.

Dan,

I did pull the listings in abebooks. That's how I discovered this was a
series of some sort. However, since this is a french book and all the
listings were in french, I still wasn't 100% sure what I was seeing and
which part of the entry was the author.

In fact I did many bits of basic research before going to the list.
Suspecting that the author was named la Verenda I did some work there
too (which I found inconclusive). Dave Allen's ability to supply a full
name has lent weight to this conclusion and made possible a better
search. Thanks Dave.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx