Re: [BKARTS] New York Central Art Supply

In a message dated 10/19/03 12:01:11 PM, beaded.lady@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  From
conversations overheard I gathered they need to do some floor
repairs.  Does anyone know anything further? >>

I was told at Denis Brown's workshop this week that carpenters doing work
next door to ny central accidentally drilled through their wall, and that the
paper section had to be closed until repairs could be made. We had visions of
whole shelves of paper cascading to the floor----but I hope that was just our
imaginations!!!

LeeAnne, back in Maine after an intense and extremely energizing week of
manipulated italic with Denis---you New Yorkers are in for a treat.... watching
him letter is like listening to Dawn Upshaw sing----just gorgeous!