Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 25 Oct 2003 to 26 Oct 2003 (#2003-296)

In a message dated 10/27/03 12:07:25 AM, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Date:    Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:31:14 -0700
From:    Molly Schwartzburg <molly1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: book-arts collections in Boston?

I'd appreciate any information on book arts collections in Boston; any
standouts in particular?  There are so many libraries in the area I don't
know where to start.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Molly Schwartzburg

Reply:

From:  Sharon McCartney <lilypeek@xxxxxxx>
Re:  Book Arts in Boston

Dear Molly:

You can find great collections at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Mass
College of Art, Wellesley College, The Houghton Library at Harvard, and The Boston
Athenaeum. You can also find information on book related events on our
website, Bostonbookarts.org.  There are several links there to additional sites.
Enjoy Boston!
Sharon McCartney
Boston Book Arts