[BKARTS] CROSS POSTED: A New Web Site for Kat Ran Press

The Staff of Kat Ran Press invites you to visit
our new web site devoted to fine printing in Florence,
Massachusetts: http://www.katranpress.com.

If you've previously stumbled upon this site when
it was under construction, you might consider visiting
again. With MORE pictures and MORE links and
MORE book descriptions, we're certain that this
will be your best visit to http://www.katranpress.com ever.

Simply click on the above links, or cut and paste
the address into your browser to experience a
side of Kat Ran Press that you never even
knew existed. Take a moment to review over
twenty pictures of our books, learn about our
Ephemera Club, or visit the web sites of our
clients and institutional collectors. Whether or
not your even really interested in Kat Ran Press,
there's sure to be something to pique your
passions.

Sincerely,

Katherine & Michael Russem
& the Staff of Kat Ran Press