Re: [BKARTS] For the Love of Books 2003 at the Jaffe Book Arts Collection

At 10:51 AM 10/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
John- Is there any way to view these award winners on line?

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
     A l i c e
A L I C E * S I M P S O N

At the time, no. But I'll see what can be done. I'll make an announcement
if it all works out.
jlc

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida