Re: [BKARTS] Japanese Papers from Japan

Peter,
When I was in the supply business, I sold Japanese papers. I thought that I
would reduce my cost by dealing directly with the Japanese. To begin with no
one at Paper Nao speaks English. After much written correspondence, I found the
we had to buy vast amounts of paper and there is no such thing as credit. Cash
in advance only.

Regards,

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net