Re: [BKARTS] Japanese Papers from Japan

I found paper nao to be inordinately expensive. Even better in Tokyo is Ozu
Paper store and Museum near Tokyo Station in Nihonbashi. They offer a 30%
discount to students. Cash only. Lots and lots of good paper. Phone number
is 03 663 8788 in Japan.

You could call them and ask for a fax and send a letter or maybe they have
email. The staff there are nice - I did not speak English with them so
unsure if someone there does speak English but I am sure you could find
someone to muddle through if you could get to what you want (this is a
fairly large store of paper and paper products).

best regards,

Rory Golden
Executive Director
The Center for Book Arts