[BKARTS] San Francisco Printshop Question

This is off any reasonable or recent topic, I know; but I just designed
a wedding invitation for a couple in San Francisco and they want to get
it printed there. I can email a press-ready PDF file anywhere, but feel
anxious about their potential choice of printers  (they suggested the
Kinko's down the street from their apartment, which made my blood run
cold). Any suggestions for a not-too-expensive, reliable SF printshop?
These are straightforward, 2-color invitations. Please reply off-line;
thanks!

Meghan Merker
gamblergraphics@xxxxxxxxx