Re: [BKARTS] Black photo album paper

Any 100% cotton paper will be lignin-free, as cotton fibers don't
contain lignin. Don't know if that helps you try to find black paper.

Ann

Kelly Smith wrote:

I am trying to find black acid-free, lignin free paper for the insides of
photo albums. It is not an easy task. I have identified stonehenge and
arches but are there any others?