Re: [BKARTS] Black photo album paper

I have been using a paper called Truecore, sold through light
impressions.  It's acid and lignin free and passes the Photo activity
test.  It's a 10 pt, and comes in large sheets.  The only possible
drawback is that it is machine made and does not have deckled edges.
It's also cheaper than Arches.   -Samantha