[BKARTS] parchment making info

Greetings all,
I was told by a friend that someone posted a message not long ago concerning
parchment making, either soliciting for someone to do research or doing
research him or herself. I was interested in finding out if there were some
opportunities involved. Any info anyone might have on this inquiry would be
appreciated.
Thanks.
Jesse Meyer