[BKARTS] Going, going, gone.....

After 21 years the International Society of Copier Artists assemblage
project, the ISCA Quarterly of xerographic prints and artists' books made its final
appearance in June 2003.

Printed Matter is offering the last complete set of Quarterlies for $3500, as
well as a special sample selection of 12 issues of the Quarterly (10 print
issues and 2 book issues) for $350.

The  ISCA is offering a set of 6 Quarterlies ( 4 print issues and 2 boxes  of
artists' books ) drawn from those of which there is a surplus and including
the final 3 issues, for $125 plus postage. Single book and print issues are
also available. If you are interested in any of the above, please contact me.
Louise Neaderland, Director ISCA at the above email address.

The ISCA will continue on with an ISCA Annual Box of Artists' Books which
will appear in June 2004. If you wish to know more about that project and the
traveling exhibition of artists' books which will be curated in 2004 by the ISCA,
we would be happy to add your name to our mailing list.

Louise Neaderland
Director ISCA
759 President St. #2H
Bklyn. NY 11215