Re: [BKARTS] Monotype workshop with Barbara Harman: Second call

I think this is a good reminder that those posting to the list should remember to include complete information regarding the LOCATION of workshops and classes and exhibits so that we have some kind of reference!
Thanks.

Jennifer Rowan
Eugene, Oregon