[BKARTS] Monotype workshop (in Minneapolis)

Thanks to everyone who gently reminded me that I had neglected to say where
the workshop is being held (and sorry for the omission)! Workshop is in
monotype (not the kind with lead type, the kind that requires making images directly
on a print surface that has no repeatable matrix), at my studio in
Minneapolis. All other information pertains and is accurate, including bringing your own
paper and brushes. Sorry again for any confusion or extra work required on the
part of the list members. Barbara Harman