[BKARTS] artist addresses

To members of the Book_Arts-list,

I wonder if anyone on the list can help me by providing contact information
for the following artists. I am preparing a manuscript for publication, and
would like to request their permission to reproduce an image of their works.
Email, phone, snail address...any and all clues will be much appreciated.
Many thanks! Betty Bright

Ida Applebroog
Leonard Baskin estate
Ulises Carrion estate