[BKARTS] Fortuna Manual

Would anyone have a Fortuna Skiver Manual or directions for setting one up? I have acquired an old one but I can't see to get it adjusted.
Thanks
Dave

David Allen
840 Snowdrop Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA  V8Z 2N4
(250) 888-9380
http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -- Groucho Marx
How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.
     - Gioacchino Rossini, 1792 - 1868