[BKARTS] Japanese fonts

I'm in the final stages of typesetting a bilingual English/Japanese
book. I have several choices of Kanji fonts including one that will
serve for my edition and still, I'd like to have a bit more to choose
from. Problem is, my web searches have not turned up anything useful.
Some bit map fonts (people still use those?!), a few thin choices that
don't extend my range and some nice character sets that haven't been
'productized' yet (as the industry rep termed it).

I haven't seen many japanese binders on the list. Does anybody have a
source for kanji fonts?

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx