[BKARTS] Russian paper

Hello all.

I am hoping someone out there has some information about the history of
paper in Russia. One area of concern is the East/West convergence there
during Russia's pre-1917 territorial expansion. Specifially, the possible
presence of Asian influence in fibers, sheet forming, or traditional Asian
papers used by Russians in non-tradional ways.

I am also interested in watermarks in Russian papers, post-1917, as much as
possible.

Any leads, contacts, references, information of any  sort will be greatly
appreciated.

Julie Jones