[BKARTS] seeking unique book's location

Dear list,

A colleague has asked me if I know where Harriet Bart's _Real to Reel:
Webster's Third_ is held.  It's mentioned by Thomas Vogler in "When a Book
is not a Book."

Contact information for Harriet Bart would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for help on this,
Molly Schwartzburg

Molly Schwartzburg
Doctoral Candidate