Date:    Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:40:24 -0500
From:    Chuck & Julie Basham <charlesB@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Call for entries- An Open Book- Cleveland OHio

Hi everyone,
I have already announced this juried exhibit- and hope you all enter.
But I am in charge of seeing that the word gets out and I need to
publicize the show. Can any of you help me out and tell me who, what
and where I should send this info. What schools, book arts centers,
art stores should I send the information to. You all are experts in
knowing where the book artists reside. Please sned this info to me at
my email address if you can help out.

Here- again- is the website for anyone interested in entering this show.

http://www.tri-c.edu/art/docs/index_exhibitions.htm

Thanks in advance for your help.
Julie Friedman