[BKARTS] Paper for Marbling

Hello again,

Can any of the marvelous marblers on the list recommend some papers to use
to demonstrate marbling to a group of amateurs? We will be using both oil
paints and acrylics and would like to simplify the procedure to eliminate
some of the variables that cause problems. I know that any papers that have
been sized require mordanting with alum and would like to avoid them. Can
you suggest some absorbent papers that will work well?

Mucho gracias,

Betty Storz
Repair & Restoration
PO Box 542