[BKARTS] Aurora Australis

The book is an inspiration on all levels.  As I'm new to handmade books, the
idea of the men learning the skills only several weeks beforehand to produce
this beautiful book is heartening.

At first I wondered 'how' did he do it?  Then I wondered 'why?'  There is a
kind of absurdity to the whole thing - the challenge of bringing 'civilisation'
with them.  From an artists perspective though, how wonderful to create a
book utilising materials on hand, and creating it on location.  You are right Ed,
that the attraction is not just the book, but the story that accompanies it.

Sure does beat the ponies!
Jen
South Australia