[BKARTS] Salary Survey

The December issue of Crafts Report has a fascinating survey of gross and
average sales from various types of fine crafters: ceramic artists, fiber
artists, furniture artists and so on. Amazingly, book arts and paper arts
both received their own categories (very nice to see).

Here are the results:
Average sales for full-time book arts: $75,000
Average sales for part-time book arts: $5,000

Average sales for full-time paper arts: $210,000
Average sales for part-time paper arts: $67,400

Is anyone else as astounded by these numbers as I am? I think this could be
a fascinating discussion topic. Anyone care to validate or invalidate these
numbers?

Have a good day,

Laura Russell
Bellingham, WA

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups!  Get downloads, videos,
and more here.  http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx